Hallo ihr Lieben!
Nun möchte ich zu meinem Lesemonat kommen 🙂
I want to come to my reading month and try to give you some words in english for every books:
- It’S a german book about Red Riding Hood and a hipser wolf.
Rotkäppchen und der Hipster-Wolf
- Flavia de Luce #1 from Alan Bradley was a really cute book about a little detective girl who makes some investigations on her own.
Favlia de Luce – Mord im Gurkenbeet
- ‘Vinegar Girl’ by Anne Tyler was such a bad writing and I totally didn’t like it.
Die störrische Braut
- the next book I’ve read was an eBook. The book is totally full of fan girl moments. About Tom Welling (who has another name) and his series ‘smallville’ LOVE IT. But it’s just in German.
10 Tage in Vancouver 1c – Lara und Tim
- “P-.S. I still love you” by Jenny Han should be well known. I loved it. Really! I love the story about Lara Jean and her crushes. The feelings inside her and everything between. Audiobook but worth to hear it.
“P.S. I still love you”
- The next eBook is a German one, too. But so sweet and lovely that I hope it’ll be translated in english one day. ‘Forget me not’ by Vanessa Pätzold
“Vergiss mich nicht”
- An audiobook again but so sweet and awesome that I had tears in my eyes and even I’d cry while I’d made my review on YouTube: “Love, Rosie” by Cecelia Ahern. My favourite by her.
“Für immer vielleicht”
- the next eBook is a fantasy/dystopia series: ‘Seductio 2’ by Regina Meißner. I really enjoyed the trilogy.
“Von Dunkelheit getragen”
- A book about a wolf? Must be a werwolf! Suprisely not. But about the respect and love to an animal which is mostly just dangerous and brutal. ‘Blut schreit nach Blut’ by Aikatarini Maria Schösser
Aikatarini Maria Schlösser
“Blut schreit nach Blut”
- the third part of ‘Seductio’ is awesome, too. Totally in love with this series:
“Von Monden erwählt”
- I actually can’t get the next one out of my mind anf I still have to think about it: “Dark Matter” by Blake Crouch. This book is so amazing and brilliant! How much would you give and do to get the perfect life? What is the diffination of a perfect life?
- “Hag-Seed” by Margaret Atwood is a really good Shakespeare – reloaded book. About “The Tempest” but as it is: as a play and not retelling as a story like ‘Vingar Girl’ was.
“Die störrische Braut